Our Quality Management System
The purpose of establishing a quality management system in our centers is that: First of all, by ensuring the application of this system in all our centers, to increase patient and employee safety, patient and employee satisfaction, to create a corporate culture by making quality improvement continuous, to serve our patients in accordance with the quality standards in health (Dialysis) and international standards.
Quality activities in our centers are carried out by the “Quality Management Unit” in line with the Ministry of Health Quality Standards in Health (SKS) – Dialysis Set, with the participation and support of senior management and clinical quality management officers.
Together with Quality Management Director for the departments determined according to SKS, as well as quality management officers and quality officers for each center were assigned. These sections are listed as follows;
1. Corporate Services
- Corporate Structure
- Quality management
- Document Management
- Risk management
- Unwanted Event Notification System
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Education Management
- Social responsibility
2. Patient And Employee Oriented Services
- Patient Experience
- Healthy Work Life
3. Health Services
- Patient care
- Drug Management
- Prevention of Infections
- Laboratory Services
4. Support Services
- Facility Management
- Hospitality Services
- Material and Device Management
- Medical Record and Archive Services
- Waste Management
5. Indicator Management
- Monitoring of Indicators
- Quality IndicatorsManagement Review Meetings
Quality meetings are held periodically throughout the year with the participation of Clinical Quality Officers, Quality Management Director, Senior Management, Senior Nurse, Finance & Administrative Affairs Officer.
Unwanted Event Notification System
To ensure to report that unwanted events that may threaten the safety of patients and employees, which do not occur at the last minute (near-miss) or which occur at our centers, to observe these events, as a result of the notifications, an Unwanted Event Notification System has been established to ensure that necessary measures are taken against these events.
Building Tours (Physical Field Inspections)
In our centers; Building tours are held at regular intervals for patients, their relatives and employees in order to check the physical conditions and technical infrastructure of our clinics, which are continuous, safe and easily accessible.
The teams formed by the senior management of our Dialysis Centers are defined in a way to ensure the effectiveness, continuity and functioning of the work carried out considering the size of the center. During building tours, the physical condition and operational problems in our dialysis centers are determined and necessary improvements, corrective / preventive actions are made according to their priorities.
Self-Assesment Process (Internal Audit)
- In accordance with the Health Quality Standards (SKS-Dialysis Set), a self-assessment is made in our dialysis centers once a year.
- Our self-assessment teams are consisted of Quality Unit managers Finance & Administrative Affairs Supervisor, Head Nurse, Quality Management Director and Clinical Quality Representative.
- Our self-assessment frequency is once a year.
- Our self-assessment plan is prepared in a way which includes all the sections in the Health Quality Standards-Dialysis Set and is stated to the relevant unit.
- Before the self-assessment, all our dialysis centers are informed by e-mail about the internal audit schedule and plan.
Note: In the preparation of the information above, Health Quality Standards-Dialysis Set published by the Department of Health Quality and Accreditation was benefited from.