In Koç Diyaliz Centers, our aim is to ensure the safety and satisfaction of our patients and employees by taking the Quality Standards in Health – (SKS) Dialysis Set as a reference, and to provide effective, timely and equitable services.
Quality Standards in Health – Dialysis Set, we have determined the reason of ensuring quality by taking into consideration the Patient Safety targets of the World Health Organization and the priorities and needs of our country, as a preliminary in achieving our quality targets in our centers.
Our quality goals we set are: Patient Safety, Patient Oriented, Healthy Work Life, Continuity, Effectiveness, Efficiency, Productivity, Compliance, Timeliness, Equity.
Our first category goals are: Organizational goals; (Includes our goals that show how we deliver the services of our centers. (Efficiency, Effectiveness, Productivity, Healthy Working Life)
Our organizational goals;
- To achieve “effective” results in our planned goals,
- Checking the “Effectiveness” of all our planned and realized works and ensuring their continuity, (doing our work right at the first time and every time)
- To increase “Efficiency” by using the right and the least resources in accordance with the quality standards in health in achieving our goals. (reaching the target at the first time using the least resources)
- To ensure the creation of an ideal and safe working environment and infrastructure for our employees to maintain a “Healthy Working Life”
Our second category goals: : These are our goals that directly concern service areas (our patients) from our centers and include our responsibilities towards them. (Patient Safety, Fairness, Patient Oriented, Compliance, Timeliness, Continuity)
Our Goals, which includes our Responsibilities towards Our Patients;;
- To ensure our “Patient Safety” by carrying out all the precautions and improvement activities we take to keep all the predictable dangers that could cause harm to all patients and patient relatives treated in our dialysis centers at an acceptable level of risk.
- To ensure that all our patients who receive treatment in our dialysis centers enjoy equal rights regardless of their treatment and care needs, and to act with “Equity” in securing all our service processes.
- In all the services we offer to our patients, by taking into account the wishes, needs, expectations and values of our patients, to approach in our treatment care services as “Patient-Oriented” and to ensure active participation of our patients in the treatment and care processes.
- To act “in accordance with” obtaining doctor’s prescription and approval first in all kinds of medical procedures and processes that are decided to be applied to our patients, to our procedures and to provide more benefit than harm to patients’ health.
- To offer our treatment and care services in our centers in the most appropriate and acceptable “Time” interval according to the needs of our patients. (to realize our treatment & care services at the promised time)